Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Monday to Ya!

So, we are enjoying some monday madness around here.  I am trying every so diligently to stay on task for getting the laundry done, but my crowded closests/bedroom/storage room/childrens room are oh so calling to me today.  I just keep trying to go back there and declutter the clutter, and re-organize what I just can't seem to get rid of. So, yes definitley monday madness around here, because as you can only imagine - my 3 boys are only making my organizing madness grow into even bigger madness,  from me trying to think about how to declutter and also playing 20 questions with Thaddeus, or helping Tristen with whatever it is Tristen needs help with ;), or chasing Ethan around the house.
Okay, well snack is done and it is all starting again, and since I now have no idea what it was I was even leading to anymore I will let you continue to enjoy your Monday and hope that you are enjoying some madness with us ;).



Oh, I did want to share with you some pics from the other day...... some good ol' overalls for my little farmer ;)

He says he is going to where them to Papa Joe's Farm

And since, I was taking pics Big Brother wanted in on the action too
He/they are jumping on the couch in case you could tell, sorry for the blurred pics i still like them but i am still learning my camera and i sometimes don't have it set quite right.

No comments:

Post a Comment